Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
As the Senior Data Specialist, the successful candidate will be part of a North American team supporting departments across the Bosch Rexroth organization with data requirements, process automation requirements and supporting their colleagues within the department on web application development. The duties & responsibilities will include:
- Database administration & programming including Server Management and coordinating with Central IT database administrators
- Leading and coordinating Bosch Rexroth’s process automation initiatives
- Organizing Automation-related training sessions
- Initiating internal Continuous Improvement Projects
- Support the Programming Analysts within the team on intranet development and other web development (ColdFusion, PHP, Python, JS libraries, etc)
- Managing existing reporting and data processing tools (i.e. PowerBI, Alteryx)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, programming or a related program or
5+ years of experience in a data specialist role within the corporate environment
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) knowledge (Python, Automation Anywhere, PowerAutomate)
- Advanced SQL and web development programming skillset
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server environments
- Advanced knowledge of DTS/SSIS packages
- Knowledge of SAP table structure is an asset
- Knowledge or experience with machine learning, deep learning or natural language processing is an asset
- Driven individual with an attention to detail
- Able to analyze complex situations and provide sound solutions in a timely manner and able to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Applies effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills when responding to customers
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.