Who we are:
Financeit is a point-of-sale financing provider serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in Canada.
Our platform helps businesses close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase.
We are small enough that you can make an impact within the company and large enough to make an impact in the market.
Financeit is a company where collaboration, inclusivity, fairness, and respect aren’t just ideas that get talked about, but are part of who we are. If such a workplace intrigues you, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role:
As a member of the BI team, you will support stakeholders across the organization by presenting data and insight that shines the light on opportunities for growth and helps drive informed decision-making. You will engage with business stakeholders of all levels to define and deliver on their reporting needs.
An ideal candidate is passionate about data, and has experience analyzing and visualizing data from a variety of databases and sources. They are highly driven, inquisitive, and can take large amounts of data and turn them into a story that can be digested by both technical and non-technical audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Take high-level business questions and data collection needs and convert them into well-defined analyses and reporting requirements
- Work with data developers to define and deliver on tracking requirements to ensure the launch of new product initiatives and business strategies are measurable
- Create impactful reports and dashboards that satisfy informational requirements
- Find opportunities for reporting automation to ensure high quality and efficient reporting across the organization
- Be proactive in identifying problems, finding solutions, and leading the charge in fixing things that need fixing
- Manage pricing analysis, modeling, implementation and forecasting.
- Quick to understand complex and ambiguous situations, and is adaptable to changing requirements and priorities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with 5 years of experience in a data analysis or a quantitative discipline
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel data visualization functions and pivots
- Experience working with SQL and BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Able to collaborate effectively with technical and software development team members
- Delivery-focused and detail oriented
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task effectively
- Able to communicate complex ideas simply
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018 and 2021, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay and performance based bonus
- Committed to flexible work arrangements, offering fully remote and hybrid workplace options, as well as a hybrid working allowance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Matching and Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes, meditation & workout sessions
- Virtual events such as Lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.