Core One Consulting Ltd.
Core One Consulting Ltd. provides design and engineering solutions for wireless telecommunication infrastructures. By investing in our employees, Core One pursues a growth mindset. Employees are encouraged to chart their career path and are given the tools and resources to succeed.
Our Team in Surrey, BC is seeking a Senior AutoCAD Designer candidate that exemplifies a “can do” attitude. You are a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and taking on challenges. You are motivated to perform the below set of responsibilities and have the requirements to succeed.
To perform this role successfully, the AutoCAD Technician will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
· All aspects of AutoCAD drafting
· Work alongside Engineers and Project Specialists in developing designs
· Site visits for design review and record drawing purposes
· Produce and check drawings and project documents according to defined standards of the company, the client and the applicable regulatory agencies
· Technical post-secondary education required or equivalent
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in AutoCAD 2012 or greater
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience as an AutoCAD Technician
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to take ownership
· Detail oriented
· Have initiative and resourcefulness
· Intermediate oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
Please note that Core One Consulting DOES NOT accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and/or head hunting firms and we will not be responsible for any fees associated with hires from such resumes unless there is a written signed agreement with our corporate office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 5 years (required)
- drafting: 5 years (required)
- Telecommunication: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.