Senior Android Developer- Rbcx Ventures (Dr. Bill)- Remote- Canada Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Senior Android Developer- Rbcx Ventures (Dr. Bill)- Remote- Canada in our company, RBCx. This vacancy is based in Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Android Developer- Rbcx Ventures (Dr. Bill)- Remote- Canada Job
Work Type: Remote
City of work: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-19
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Senior Android Developer- Rbcx Ventures (Dr. Bill)- Remote- Canada Job Detail
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior Android Developer- RBCx Ventures (Dr. Bill)- Remote- Canada
RBCx pursues big, bold ideas and leverages RBC’s extensive experience, networks, and capital to help shape what’s next. Our four pillars – Banking, Capital, Platform, and Ventures – combine to support tech businesses of all sizes and stages, making us the go-to backer of Canadian innovation. Our people are our most valuable assets, which is why we invest deeply in making sure RBCx isn’t just a place to work, but a place to belong. We’re currently looking for ambitious trailblazers and curious minds who want to help grow the next generation of Canadian tech companies. If that’s you, we can’t wait to connect.
About Dr. Bill.
Dr. Bill is an RBCx Ventures company that is working to take the pain out of medical billing and get doctors paid accurately. We are a high-growth company that currently serves 3,000+ doctors across 3 provinces. You’ll join as an employee of RBC and get all the perks of working for a big company, but with a start-up mindset and the agility to move quickly.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Implementing features and improvements for our Android app as part of a team distributed across the world.
- Contributing to the architecture and maintenance of key components of the app.
- Participating in code reviews, architectural planning, and delivery meetings.
- Collaborating with the product, UX, and backend server teams to help build better APIs and track down user issues.
- Managing and monitoring releases of our application.
What do you need to succeed?
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience with Kotlin.
- You have experience working with RESTful APIs.
- You are familiar with dependency injection and test-driven development for Android.
- You are passionate about shipping apps with exquisite UI and excellent performance.
- You care deeply about application security and understand the importance of protecting sensitive user data.
- Experience with RxJava or other reactive programming frameworks.
- Experience with the OpenAPI Specification.
- Experience contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience with remote work and its unique challenges and rewards.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.