Bevertec CST Inc
12 months contract
Montréal QC, or Toronto ON
- Responsible to support the Identity Management system and related initiatives;
- Support the existing IDM infrastructure and implement the necessary system updates as connected systems change.
- Provide technical assistance with the onboarding of new connected systems and will serve as an IDM SME for the security group, helpdesk, and end users.
- IDM maintenance including driver health, LDAP directory, role and resource maintenance, incident response, system support, updates, patches, modifications, new connectors, disaster recovery testing, workflow, report writing, monitoring, log management, and support for environment and employee changes.
- Responsibilities include rotational, 24/7 on call support.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French are a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) or more years of experience working with managing Identity & Access Management, like NetIQ eDirectory or other LDAP service is preferable
- 1-2 years of experience with cloud technologies like Azure AD supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Identity & Access Management technologies like Micro Focus IDM and NetIQ eDirectory will be consider an asset
- Working knowledge of Certificate of Authority
- Experience with developing NetIQ Identity Manager driver policies and workflows
- Strong experience collaborating with others to solve problems as well as experience actively incorporating input from various sources
- Experience in designing and supporting mission critical (24×7) environments
- Experience with design principles of high availability solutions leveraging technologies such as local and geographic clustering, load balancing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work successfully with customers and co-workers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks independently
- Strong experience at effectively managing multiple work streams
- Experience proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
You have what it takes to meet the challenge of this great opportunity?
Contact me to find out more!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.