Salesforce Developer with UI Lightning
Toronto, ON (hybrid/3 days in a week from day one)
Need to someone who is comfortable for in-person interview in downtown Toronto, ON
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in UI Lightning
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Minimun 7 years experience in Salesforce development
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you comfortable for in-person interview?
- lightning: 3 years (required)
- Salesforce: 7 years (required)
Speak with the employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.