Advance Paper Box
Advance Paper Box Ltd is looking for a full-time Sales Executive to join our team, who will be responsible for prospecting & selling folding carton/print services to new customers as well as growing and retaining business in the existing network and ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction according to company standards.
Advance Paper Box is a fully integrated folding carton manufacturing facility including design, die making, printing, die cutting and gluing. Our customers range from food and pharmaceutical manufacturers to computer software and automotive supply companies. If you are looking for a company with immense growth opportunity within the organization, that is people oriented and has great team environment, this opportunity might be for you!
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, should have excellent communication skills, prospecting skills, multitasking skills, a professional attitude, and the ability to manage a wide variety of duties.
Shift: 8 hours shift-Mon to Fri- 8 am to 4:30pm
- Grow the folding carton business by adding new business development opportunities and by identifying current clients who have incremental folding carton needs.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Act as liaison between sales, manufacturing, structural design/prepress and suppliers.
- Assess opportunities and client relationships and report back to the Senior Management.
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on new products, services and techniques in the folding carton market to create/add value to client relationships.
- Provide senior leadership with accurate reporting and forecasts to support business planning activities.
- Make proactive recommendations to further the business initiatives.
- Participate in tradeshows and events to drive exposure and opportunities for APB
- Work in a cohesive team selling environment with other sales representatives.
- Regular travel to make presentations of finished packaging samples, deliver proposals, follow up on previous meetings, and actively seek opportunities to build new relationships.
- Building relationships with industry decision-makers to convey the value of our organization and the broad scope of our packaging capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is met according to company standards.
- Able to efficiently work with internal team members to meet customer expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma is required.
- College degree in any related field of study is an asset.
- Minimum 4-5 years of business development or sales experience is required. Experience in packaging/printing/ folding carton industry is an asset.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Experience in packaging engineering and structural design is an asset
What we can offer you:
· Salary plus generous commission
· Annual Bonus
· Benefits 100% paid by company
· Retirement savings plan contributions
· Sick Leave benefits
· Casual dressing
· On-site Parking
We need motivated and growth-oriented people like you to join our APB team! If you think you are the kind of person who can thrive in a fast-paced growing company, please apply with your resume.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advanced Paper Box is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- WINNIPEG, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.