We are seeking knowledgeable and experienced sales advisors to join our international training institute and entertainment agency as part of our growing team.
Royal Muse is a professional talent training institution that offers high-quality, professional comprehensive singing, vocal coaching, dance, model training, and artist development with a structured and progressive approach.
Founded to stimulate creativity, nurture talent, promote cultural diversity, and foster appreciation for the performing arts and industry. With close relationships with other training institutes, entertainment companies, agencies, TV, and media locally and internationally in the US, China, Korea, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, and more. Royal Muse provides quality performance opportunities, competitions, talent scouting, casting, and international auditions.
With some of the best, innovated and creative minds, our team of professional industry instructors and staff are committed and engaged to strive for the highest standard of training, professional opportunities, and exposure.
Do you have what it takes?
- Takes a lead in proactively engaging with new and existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate/future opportunities.
- Engages customers to grow Royal Muse’s business by reaching out, coordinating events with the Marketing Team, generating appointments, and building new relationships within the community.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Contributes to business results and the overall experience delivered.
- A high degree of self-motivation and resilience within a sales environment
- Ability to build rapport and connect with a diverse group of people
- Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion, and values giving back to communities
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation, including hourly rate plus uncapped commissions
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Receive professional sales training including soft skills and product training
- You’ll have a dedicated mentor who will meet with you weekly and support you on sales.
- Gain hands-on, real-world experience by learning aboutthe Performing Arts and Entertainment industries
- Learn about our multiple businesses and industries, receive 1-on-1 coaching from leadership and attend weekly team meetings.
- Career growth opportunities – we have programs to help you grow your leadership skills
- Experience in sales
- Professional in demeanor and appearance
- Clear, professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great computer skills – knowledge of excel and and word and asset
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Open to second and third-year students.
- You have either prior success selling B2C services or a strong desire to excel in business development.
- You are confident in selling higher-priced services in a competitive environment.
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter and able to work remotely. You listen and ask questions with ease, develop strong relationships early, and would describe your style as consultative.
- Accountable for learning and mastering new materials
- Good communication skills: professionally written emails, text conversations, and phone calls
- Takes initiative in thelocal market to engage partnerships, professionals, and clients
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Thank you for your application! Only applicants that meet our qualifications and pique our interest will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship / Co-op, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Mandarin (preferred)
- Cantonese (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.