Windsor Metal Technologies
The Robotics Technician is responsible to maintain all Robot Lines as well as additional automation projects.
- Maintain and improve production processes,
- Troubleshooting and analysis automation equipment as needed,
- Participate in the installation and implementation of new equipment,
- Oversee repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment,
- Perform mechanical tests of machines and components,
- Assist outside contractors with troubling automation processes,
- Daily housekeeping and maintaining equipment and surrounding work area;
- Uphold all health & safety rules and regulations per JNM/WMT Health & Safety Manual and Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Uphold all employment standards, company policies and procedures;
- Prompt and regular attendance and working all assigned hours;
- Perform any other duties, as required.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Min. 3 years’ experience with programming and troubleshooting robots
- Previous experience with an ERP system is a preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- 40 – 60 hours per week as scheduled
- Day, afternoon, midnight and weekend shifts
- Plant Environment
- Heavy lifting
- Exposed to dangerous mechanical equipment
- Exposure to loud noise
- 3-year related college or university program
- Benefits effective immediately.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus.
All persons may apply regardless of religion or any Human Rights Code protected grounds. We seek to provide accessibility through all stages of the hiring process for all applicants with disabilities consistent with our Accessibility Policies and the AODA. Please let us know if you require accommodation and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$38.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- programming and troubleshooting robots: 3 years (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.