The Source|The Source
Retails Sales Associate Leduc Ab – The Source Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Retails Sales Associate Leduc Ab – The Source in our company, The Source. This vacancy is based in Leduc Alberta Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Retails Sales Associate Leduc Ab – The Source Job
Company: The Source
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Leduc Alberta Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-18
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Retails Sales Associate Leduc Ab – The Source Job Detail
Req Id: 406763
The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be a passionate brand ambassador
- You’ll contribute to the team’s success by achieving personal sales goals
- As a Sales Associate, you’ll be an expert in all things tech, and you will help build easy solutions for our customers
- You will work closely with your teammates to ensure the store is running at its peak operational performance
- You will stay ahead of the curve by completing training regularly – and then share what you’ve learned with others
What You’ll Need
- You need to be passionate about connected technology and how it impacts people’s lives
- You will need to have great people skills – for example: being a good listener, able to build relationships, and able to overcome objections
- A natural curiosity about technology, telecommunications, and sales
- Experience in retail or sales a definite asset
- You’ll need to be flexible: ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends is a must
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be exposed to hands-on and handheld training – get ready to learn!
- Our rewards and recognition programs are vast: enjoy variable pay based on your personal sales, as well as other cool incentives like chances to win trips abroad or even seeded devices
- You’ll enjoy a compensation package that includes a base wage plus uncapped commissions
- You’ll get awesome discounts on nearly all of our products
- Thinking about building a career with us? Explore endless internal opportunities in both retail and in corporate roles
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Retails Sales Associate, Leduc, AB – The Source
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Leduc
Application Deadline: 12/09/2022
As Canada’s favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home – and we’re also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.