Amis des parcs/ Park People
The incumbent will work on a portfolio of the group’s packages together with that of Parcs Cœur Very important, partnerships and analysis tasks, together with the Report on Canada’s City Parks, and will likely be liable for relations with public authorities. . As new partnerships are established and alternatives emerge, these duties will change over time.
We’re on the lookout for somebody with expertise constructing relationships, a knack for collaboratively creating a imaginative and prescient, and expertise managing scope and budgets for large-scale tasks. nationwide scale.
Pals of Parks helps and mobilizes group parks teams, group organizations, non-profit organizations, parks consultants and donors to activate the ability of parks to construct sturdy communities, wholesome environments, wholesome and resilient cities.
We’re actively dedicated to recruiting, meaningfully participating, and integrating the recommendation and contributions of Black, Indigenous, and other people of shade in ways in which heart intersectionality, Indigenous resilience, and anti-racist rules. We’re dedicated to selling fairness, variety and inclusion in our workspaces and packages and encourage functions from individuals from racialized communities.
As analysis and partnerships supervisor, your function will embody:
- Designing and managing packages that reply to the group’s mission, strategic plan and concept of change, together with the Very important Coronary heart Parks program, analysis actions and tasks in partnership with completely different ranges of presidency.
- Coordinate analysis actions, partnerships and influence measurement actions as a part of a coherent technique to help impactful packages.
- Handle the price range and operational plan of this system portfolio.
- Foster has a constructive workforce spirit based mostly on collaboration, accountability, help, steady studying and environment friendly processes.
- Determine new partnership alternatives with different NGOs working for a park and preserve collaborative relationships with different key stakeholders and civil society companions.
- Have in mind the group’s anti-racism framework and its concept of change when designing, implementing and evaluating tasks.
- Supervises a small workforce of mission managers and program coordinators.
- Take an equity-based strategy to relationship constructing.
- Different duties as wanted.
Expertise and expertise required for this place:
- Confirmed expertise in program/mission administration, ideally inside multi-sector partnerships and/or nationally.
- Sturdy workforce management and other people administration expertise.
- Sturdy price range administration expertise and expertise in fundraising, together with writing proposals and experiences, defining the scope of a mission and managing a piece plan.
- Sturdy communication expertise, significantly in writing and public written and oral displays.
- Good information of analysis strategies and ethics.
- Expertise in a fancy, rising and altering work atmosphere.
- Data of and curiosity in anti-racist group constructing, the city parks motion, and co-creation of public areas.
- Wonderful organizational and time administration expertise; effectivity in managing a number of priorities and deliverables inside competing deadlines;
- Capability to grasp and translate the wants and priorities of the workforce and the group.
- Fluency in French and English is a significant asset. Please point out in case you are bilingual in your utility.
Work Location: We encourage functions from all areas of Canada, with choice for functions from Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver. This can be a telecommuting place with occasional necessities to report in particular person to Toronto, Montreal and/or Vancouver.
Beginning compensation: $62,000 to $70,000.
Software deadline: December 3, 2023
Begin date: January 2024
The Pals of the Parks workforce is a superb place to work:
- We provide a superb advantages bundle together with well being and dental advantages, beneficiant annual go away, bike share memberships in choose cities, annual wage changes for inflation, and a pension plan.
- We profit from an distinctive work tradition with brilliant, engaged colleagues who aspire to be taught and enhance whereas having enjoyable.
- We work remotely with colleagues throughout the nation and we have now a robust collaborative tradition that encourages a hybrid work atmosphere, mixing in-person and distant work.
- We worth flexibility and work-life steadiness for our workforce members and supply versatile working hours.
- We offer you time and monetary sources to help your coaching and training, in addition to offer you skilled growth alternatives as a part of the continued progress of Pals of the Parks.
- We give you the chance to make change and make a distinction in communities throughout Canada.
Please ship your CV and canopy letter in a single file by electronic mail to [email protected] earlier than December 3, 2023. We thank all those that apply prematurely and can solely contact these chosen for an interview. All interviewed candidates will obtain a small monetary compensation in recognition of their time and efforts. Questions will likely be offered shortly earlier than the interview. When you require lodging to take part within the recruitment course of, please contact us at [email protected] to offer your contact data.
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your electronic mail / cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.