Trillium Support Services
Full time/ Contract -DSW, CYW, SSW, Behaviour Sciences (work available immediately)
Come join us and help make a difference! Trillium Support Services is a socially responsible company, committed to meeting the needs of children, youth, and adults with complex special needs. At Trillium we provide support staff to Residential Programs.
We have an immediate need for Workers in supporting individuals with complex needs, high behaviours with varied levels of independence and personal care. Workers will need to follow individualized behavioural support plans and collect data as required. Training will be provided.
Currently need workers in the following areas:
- Residential Homes in the Greater Toronto area
If you are a professional who appreciates working within various settings with diverse clients, enjoy the independence of managing your own work hours, are passionate about what you do and want to be part of a dynamic organization then we want to talk with you.
- Flexible Hours
- WSIB/EI Coverage
- Ongoing Education and Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Various Work Settings
- Referral Incentives
- Active Employment Engagement
- Passion to work with clients who have complex special needs
- Ability to build therapeutic rapport and follow prescribed programming
- Ability to function within a team or in the community
- Well developed communication, interpersonal, computer and writing skills
- Committed to your professional development
- Flexible to work evenings & weekends
- Committed to making a difference and in working with us to create the very best in practice
- Ability to support and manage aggressive behaviours
- University degree or College diploma in a related discipline (Behaviour Sciences, DSW, SSW, CYW, EA, SNS, P.T.A, or equivalent
- Up to date Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Certification in a recognized Crisis Intervention- safe management is an asset but must be willing to obtain
We appreciate your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- developmental services work: 2 years (required)
Work Location: On the road
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.