KGK Science is a world-leading Contract Research Organization specializing in the conduct of human clinical trials and regulatory services for the Natural Health Product industry. KGK is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual for our Research team as a Research Scientist. A passion for the nutraceutical/natural products or dietary supplement industry is a requirement. An interest in the cannabis and psychedelic industries is an advantage.
This is a contract position with the opportunity for permanent employment.
- Excellent scientific writing skills
- Fluency in translating scientific research findings to various audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to interpret clinical and scientific data for producing study reports to present to nutraceutical, cannabis and psychedelic industries
- Comfortable with presenting research findings to scientific and lay audiences
- Familiarity with ICH guidelines
- Ability to think globally and creatively
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learningAbility to work independently, in a team, and interact with other teams to bring closure to outstanding projects
- Ability to be a team leader and manage and oversee various writing assignments to meet timelines
- Client focused approach to work
- Excellent word processing skills/ familiarity with Word for Windows
PhD in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences
Completed at least 1 year of postdoctoral experience
Fluent in written and spoken English
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in LONDON, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.