King International Advisory Group Inc.
King International Advisory Group is currently seeking talented research professionals who are passionate about intelligence gathering. Utilizing a variety of open-source and proprietary research tools, our analysts routinely gather critical information on individuals and corporate entities. This research is analyzed and disseminated into a comprehensive report utilized by our clients to formulate important strategic business and legal decisions.
Protecting our clients from unknown risks and fraudulent activities is our specialty. Our collective experience and reliability in handling complex and sensitive matters and our intricate knowledge of Privacy Laws has earned us the trust of the top Canadian & International Litigators, Financial Institutions, Government Agencies, and Regulatory Bodies.
The individuals we employ all have a mutual commitment to excellence and an unwavering integrity and confidentiality.
If you have the unique ability to find information that others can’t, we want to hear from you.
- Extensive investigative research utilizing a variety of public records and open-source resources
- Detailed examination and analysis of relevant data gathered
- Creation of comprehensive and analytical reports
- Manage research projects from start to finish with oversight by senior managers
- Monitor and implement innovative research methodologies
- Effectively complete research projects within client-driven timeframe
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to conduct complex research, which includes the ability to appropriately allocate research time and resources
- Enhanced communication abilities, with an emphasis on ability to disseminate detailed information in a clear, professionally written report
- Candidates should have an above-average understanding of the business world and the Canadian legal-system and corresponding nomenclature
- Familiarity of other countries, including their customs and cultures, is beneficial
- Knowledge of Python programming is a big advantage
- Experience navigating public records, including the following databases: Corporate Filings, Legal Documents (including Civil Litigation), Tax Liens and Bankruptcy Filings, Property Ownership Records, and Consumer Credit Reports
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience conducting investigative research
- Bachelor’s degree or other post-secondary schooling in Criminal Justice, Criminology, or similar type program a benefit
- Ontario Private Investigations license*
*if a candidate is not licensed and meets all the other criteria, KIAG will explore licensing options with them.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$34.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Our agency has a robust COVID-19 policy designed to allow continued collaboration amongst staff, without the risk of infection. Details can be shared during interview process.
- Do you have a degree in Criminology/Criminal Justice?
- What interests you about the position?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Ontario Private Investigators License (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.