job aid for instructions on how to apply.
This part time position is to design, setup, and carry out simulations of heat and mass transfer enhancement in helical channel with twisted tape insert. The candidate will also analyze and visualize data. As well as, dissemination of results in scholarly journals.
Qualifications: Master’s degree with experience on numerical modeling and simulations, specifically in heat and mass transfer in helical coils with twisted tape insert.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous peer-reviewed publications in well regarded journals
- Experience with conducting numerical simulations of heat and mass transfer using high-performance computing resources
- Experience with simulation tools such as ANSYS Fluent, COMSOL
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tecplot, Microsoft Visio
16 (Part time)
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence,
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.