Rejuvenation Medical Group
Welcome to Rejuvenation!
Rejuvenation Medical Group is Western Canada’s fastest-growing family of dermatology and multi-disciplinary medical offices. From modest beginnings dating back to 1984, Rejuvenation is a pioneer in delivering exceptional care to communities in Alberta and British Columbia. We specialize in skin health, dermatologic concerns, and an array of cosmetic and aesthetic services for all skin types. At Rejuvenation, the possibilities are endless.
Rejuvenation proudly offers career advancement opportunities through ongoing advanced laser, surgical, cosmetic and leadership training to help our STARS soar. For those looking to take their career to new heights, our organization is perfect for you. Rejuvenation is consistently growing into new markets and promoting talent from within; we love to see our STARS succeed!
Our diagnosis for you is an amazing and fulfilling career! Symptoms may include…
· Industry perks
· Star pricing on cutting-edge treatments and products
· Close-knit teams
· Fun and inclusive monthly challenges with incredible prizes
· Continuing education opportunities
· Flexibility and a healthy work-life balance
· Supportive management team
· Opportunity for internal growth
· Comprehensive health benefits
· And so much more!
What are you waiting for? Are you ready to become a STAR? Apply today!
Rejuvenation is looking to add a part-time Research Assistant to our beautiful clinic in Downtown Edmonton! The primary function of the Research Assistant is to assist the Clinical Trials Team with the day-to-day activities of all clinical trials at their clinic location. This role is accountable for following site standard operating procedures, clinic standard operations procedures, and implementation of site-specific tools.
The Research Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Following Site Standard Operating Procedures, Clinic Standard Operating Procedures, and implementation of site-specific tools
· Completing and maintaining certification in Good Clinical Practice, Health Canada Division 5, and Transportation of Dangerous Goods/IATA, phlebotomy (preferred) and nursing license (if applicable)
· Practice safe collection and lab handling procedures, and maintain study rooms
· Maintain research documentation (paper and digital) per site and sponsor satisfaction for primary studies
· Support studies by maintaining ongoing current training, vendor access, data entry, audit preparation as needed
· Assist in data entry as documented in site source.
· Adherence to the study protocol within role.
· Adherence to the current laboratory manual as per sponsor instructions, maintenance of laboratory kits and inventory tracking, sample shipping documentation, organizing drug return area, and site and sponsor document completion and management.
· Professional conduct with site research partners
· To maintain good relationships with pharmaceutical representatives and Clinical Research Organization stakeholders.
· Documented training and filing, completing, and maintaining the Delegation of Authority log, follow-up on individual study access prior to engaging in study related activities.
· Support additional Rejuvenation sites in training, or study conduct if necessary (remote or in-person as needed by the organization).
· Actively communicate with teams to improve operation of the site, and balance workloads
· Ethical study conduct including following principles of ALCOA-C throughout employment with Rejuvenation Medical Group.
· Other duties as required by the Clinical Research Manager
· A combination of education or experience is an asset, not required
· This is an in-direct patient facing role, the candidate must be comfortable with in-person, remote (digital or by phone), and communicating accurately with patients.
· Working with health care professionals, internal and external stakeholders
· ICH Good Clinical Practice, Health Canada Division 5, Transportation of Dangerous Goods/ International Air Transport Association certification will be provided by Rejuvenation Medical Group if not previously certified.
· Phlebotomy experience preferred, or willingness to certify.
· Familiar with medical terminology
· Willing to learn clinical trial regulations and practices involved
· Familiar and comfortable with a wide variety of technology including Electronic Medical Records and/or Electronic Data Capture Systems, and quality of life questionnaires
· Experience in health care preferred.
· Good written and verbal communication required
· Additional fluency in languages is an asset
· Organized, time management skills, and attention to detail
· Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint etc.), Google Drive and other software
Employee Equity and Accessibility Statement
Rejuvenation Medical Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. Rejuvenation is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from: women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Rejuvenation Medical Group provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources.
If you possess the experience we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for considering Rejuvenation Medical Group as your potential future employer!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience with MedAccess?
- Phlebotomy certificate (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.