YWCA Toronto Employment Centre on behalf of our employer partner
YWCA is assisting one of our reputable employers in filling these REMOTE positions.
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people this summer.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in your career, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with intelligible English
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You can problem solve with a can-do attitude
- You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- You pass a criminal background check
About the job:
- Handle inbound service calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development to drive your career growth
About the benefits:
- Paid professional training
- RRSP retirement plan with company match
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Equipment and Internet Requirements:
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs,
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
- Internet speed – 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
IMPORTANT – THE EMPLOYER IS NOT CONSIDERING STUDENTS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.05 per hour
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- What is your status in Canada?
- Are you employed? If YES, how many hours weekly?
- Are you in school or planning to return in September?
- Are you an International Student who completed graduate studies? If YES, have you applied for your PR?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.