ShiftGrit Inc. is growing rapidly – and looking to expand our Calgary, Alberta based teams.
We strive to achieve the audacious goal of creating an unparalleled therapeutic experience for our clients. We are game changers in our industry and we see ourselves as more than just a traditional psychology clinic; we are here to create a community of custom built realities. We operate in the realms of both life optimization and treatment of clinical concerns.
We are looking for full-time contractor clinicians (30 hours plus/week) looking to develop or hone their skills as master clinicians. Our clinicians are specially trained in our unique clinical approach and supported every step of the way- administration, robust and extensive marketing, training, consultation, and ongoing clinical development.
We’ve got you covered
- Focus on your clients, we’ll do the rest. This means finding you clients, scheduling, contacting clients, training, ongoing clinical development and more.
- We have created a unique-to-Shift structured protocol that works. It’s based on some of the most cutting-edge therapies and theories in our field including CBT, bilateral stimulation, exposure therapy, and attachment theory. At the same time, we encourage clinicians to bring their own specialties and expertise to the mix.
- We provide ongoing training for our whole team so you get the support you need. We have invested a lot into making sure our clinicians have the tools they need to help their clients.
Innovation in action
- ShiftGrit Inc. is incredibly innovative and forward-thinking. This means there are plenty of opportunities for our clinicians to contribute to, or even develop their own special projects. This might include podcasts, blogs, community events, and hosting training sessions. We are excited to hear your ideas.
- You will get to be part of a change, striving towards an elevated client experience. Each member of our team is unique and knowledgeable, and we vibe really well together to push this whole thing forward. Come be part of it.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for ambitious and forward-thinking clinicians to join our team. You’ll fit right in here if you have the following qualities:
- Driven – You love what you do and you do it well. You work hard to give your clients the support they need, and are excited about moving ideas forward. You aim to have a robust caseload.
- Agile – You work well independently and also contribute actively in a team setting.
- Self-motivated – You take initiative and are excited to steer your career forward. We love providing support and training to our clinicians but also expect them to take initiative in providing the highest level of client care possible.
- Problem-solving – At Shift we are goal-oriented and solution-focused. We need our clinicians to be able to problem-solve in different scenarios with different clients to ensure that we are delivering the best therapy we can to our clients.
- Embraces feedback – We provide consistent feedback, coaching and mentorship, so it’s important for you to be open to receiving this and integrating it into your practice. We value open communication so we also expect our team members to provide insight on company initiatives.
- Clear priorities – Our top priority is our client experience and their outcomes. Our clientele is goal oriented and looking for actionable change in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in-person
- Some evening and/or weekend availability is required (our evenings are jam-packed and fill up quickly).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Counselling Psychology, or related field
- Completed EPPP and supervision hours is an asset
- Technologically capable, including strong typing skills and adept at email correspondence
- Willing and able to work in Calgary, Alberta.
- In good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
Please submit both a CV and optional cover letter. We thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At this time, we are only accepting applications from candidates who are legally authorised to work, and live, in Canada.
ShiftGrit believes in, and wholly supports, the intent of the Human Rights Act. We provide equal opportunities to personnel without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), or sexual orientation.
Approx. $76,560 – $112,000 annually (dependent on experience, schedule, client load and performance).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,560.00-$112,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you a Psychologist registered with CAP?
- Master’s Degree (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.