Humber River Hospital
Registered Sensible Nurse Cardiology
Humber River Hospital
Be part of our skilled group of Registered Sensible Nurses as we work collectively to ship compassionate care that’s conscious of the healthcare wants of our neighborhood.
Our cardiology program gives specialty companies for sufferers with acute and persistent situations of the cardiovascular system. The Inpatient Cardiology Items are positioned on the seventh flooring of our new website. As a part of an interdisciplinary group, Registered Sensible Nurses present high quality care to these sufferers with varied coronary heart situations and different normal medication medical analysis that will or might not require telemetry monitoring.
We presently have an thrilling alternative for a Registered Sensible Nurse to hitch our Cardiology group on our Inpatient Cardiology Unit
Are you a compassionate Registered Sensible Nurse who is targeted on delivering high-quality, safe-care? Have you ever already efficiently accomplished a Coronary Care Degree I course with a dedication to finish Coronary Care Degree II?Should you answered sure to the above questions, we invite you to learn the small print beneath then apply.
Reporting Relationship: Scientific Supervisor of the Inpatient Cardiology Unit
Hourly Price Vary: $34.641 – $35.145
Schedule Necessities: Should be capable of work rotating shifts days, nights, evenings and weekends
Worker Group: NOWU
- RPN tasks set out by the division
- Care of hemodynamically steady cardio-respiratory, and medical sufferers together with purchasers with Acute Coronary Syndrome inside the RPN scope of follow.
- Telemetry monitoring, care planning and coordination of care with varied group members inside the interdisciplinary group.
- Utilization of computerized methods for documentation of affected person care.
- Participation in Unit and/or Company mission groups or Hospital Committees, as required.
- Preceptorship of nursing college students and new orientees as required.
- Graduate from a acknowledged Registered Sensible Nursing two 12 months diploma program.
- Present RPN registration with the School of Nurses of Ontario.
- Present BCLS certification.
- Completion of Coronary Care 1 Course or in progress and a dedication to finish Coronary Care 2 inside 1 12 months of beginning on the unit.
- Glorious organizational abilities with a capability to set priorities.
- Expertise in caring for cardiac sufferers required.
- Reveal adherence to the hospital’s code of conduct.
- .Reveal competency in a wide range of abilities together with (however not restricted to), cardiac rhythm interpretation and telemetry monitoring, intravenous remedy initiation and discontinuation, blood transfusions, wound care (VAC dressings), medicine administration, and many others
- Glorious attendance and self-discipline free file required.
- Minimal 1 12 months acute medical/surgical expertise, most popular.
- Fundamental pc abilities and Meditech expertise is an asset.
- Data of neighborhood sources.
- New graduates will probably be thought of.
Why select Humber River Well being?
At Humber River Well being, our employees, physicians, and volunteers are lighting new methods in healthcare. We’re proud to be acknowledged as part of Higher Toronto’s High Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. We assist staff by offering evidence-based management and cultivating a tradition that persistently wows as a Huron Consulting hospital. We’re a member of the Toronto Tutorial Well being Science Community (TAHSN) and are deeply concerned in analysis and tutorial collaboration. We’re devoted to high-quality affected person care and reveal our values of compassion, professionalism, and respect.
Attracting and retaining a workforce that represents the various communities surrounding Humber River Well being, is a precedence. We encourage candidates from all equity-deserving teams, together with however not restricted to, people who identification as Indigenous, racialized, seniors, individuals residing with disabilities, ladies, and people who determine as 2SLGBTQ.
Candidates is not going to be discriminated in opposition to on the idea of race, creed, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, faith, incapacity, medical situation, or any protected class prohibited by the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Lodging can be found all through the recruitment course of in addition to throughout employment at Humber River Well being. Please direct any lodging requests to our recruitment group.
Please be suggested that to be able to be eligible for employment at Humber River Well being, all new hires will need to have obtained the complete collection of a COVID-19 vaccine or mixture of COVID-19 vaccines accepted by Well being Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine collection, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine collection); AND have obtained the ultimate dose of the COVID-19 vaccine no less than 14 days previous to the employed worker’s first date of employment. Medical exemptions or every other type of requested exemption based mostly upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will probably be thought of on a case-by-case foundation.
Sat, 18 Nov 2023 02:32:32 GMT
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your electronic mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.