Humber River Hospital
Registered Nurse, Emergency Division
Humber River Hospital
Humber River Well being. Lighting New Methods In Healthcare.
5 years since opening our doorways as North America’s first absolutely digital hospital and we stay unwavering in our perception that we are able to change the hospital the place we work, the group the place we dwell, and the world of healthcare past our borders. Serving a group of 850,000 residents in North West Toronto, Fairness Inclusivity and energetic participation within the North West Toronto Ontario Well being Group are key initiatives vital to our Group. At Humber River Well being, we use a customized mixture of expertise and scientific experience to rebuild parts of care. We make expertise work for employees and physicians; giving them extra time to spend with sufferers, to get rid of inefficiencies, and to cut back the possibility of errors. Humber River Well being is formally affiliated with each the College of Toronto and Queen’s College and dedicated to turning into a group educational hospital. Medical Excellence, Optimizing Care by Know-how and Neighborhood Connection body our Analysis Technique.
At Humber River Well being, we’re not hoping for a renaissance, we’re making it occur. As a part of our dynamic crew, you possibly can prepared the ground, as we proceed our journey in the direction of excessive reliability care!
Proper now we’re searching for a Registered Nurse to work with our Emergency Division and we provide a novel coaching alternative to Registered Nurses with Acute expertise.
Reporting Relationship: Supervisor, Emergency
Hiring Wage Vary: $37.93 – $54.37
Location: Humber River Well being – Wilson Website
Hours of labor: Have to be out there to work rotating 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights and Weekend Rotation.
The profitable applicant will carry out the duties anticipated of a Registered Nurse inside an acute care hospital Emergency Division.
- Present RN registration with the Faculty of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Minimal 3-6 months medical/ surgical expertise required; 6-8 weeks coaching offered
- Present Emergency expertise most well-liked; ICU expertise is an asset
- BCLS certification upon rent to indicate proof of legitimate present certification
- Coronary Care I & II certificates or the equal is most well-liked or accomplished inside 1 yr of your begin date
- ACLS course upon rent or accomplished inside six months of your begin date required. Course out there by Humber River Well being
- TNCC, PALS or ENPC programs upon rent or accomplished inside 1 yr of your begin date required.
- Wonderful bodily evaluation expertise
- Wonderful interpersonal and communication expertise with a capability to work successfully with quite a lot of workers, sufferers and households from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Good affected person/household instructing expertise
- Wonderful important pondering expertise, with a capability to set priorities and work successfully in a quick paced surroundings
- Potential to work successfully/collaboratively in a crew surroundings
- Wonderful attendance and self-discipline free file required
Why select Humber River Well being?
At Humber River Well being, our workers, physicians, and volunteers are lighting new methods in healthcare. We’re proud to be acknowledged as part of Better Toronto’s High Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. We assist staff by offering evidence-based management and cultivating a tradition that persistently wows as a Huron Consulting hospital. We’re a member of the Toronto Tutorial Well being Science Community (TAHSN) and are deeply concerned in analysis and educational collaboration. We’re devoted to high-quality affected person care and show our values of compassion, professionalism, and respect.
Attracting and retaining a workforce that represents the various communities surrounding Humber River Well being, is a precedence. We encourage candidates from all equity-deserving teams, together with however not restricted to, people who identification as Indigenous, racialized, seniors, individuals residing with disabilities, ladies, and those that determine as 2SLGBTQ.
Candidates won’t be discriminated towards on the idea of race, creed, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, faith, incapacity, medical situation, or any protected class prohibited by the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Lodging can be found all through the recruitment course of in addition to throughout employment at Humber River Well being. Please direct any lodging requests to our recruitment crew.
Please be suggested that with a view to be eligible for employment at Humber River Well being, all new hires will need to have obtained the complete sequence of a COVID-19 vaccine or mixture of COVID-19 vaccines accredited by Well being Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine sequence, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine sequence); AND have obtained the ultimate dose of the COVID-19 vaccine no less than 14 days previous to the employed worker’s first date of employment. Medical exemptions or every other sort of requested exemption based mostly upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code can be thought-about on a case-by-case foundation.
Fri, 19 Jan 2024 07:18:23 GMT
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your e-mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.