Humber River Hospital
Registered Nurse, Emergency Division
Humber River Hospital
Humber River Well being. Lighting New Methods In Healthcare.
Since opening our doorways in 2015 as North America’s first absolutely digital hospital and we stay unwavering in our perception that we will change the hospital the place we work, the group the place we stay, and the world of healthcare past our borders. Serving a group of 850,000 residents in North West Toronto, Fairness Inclusivity and lively participation within the North West Toronto Ontario Well being Crew are key initiatives vital to our Crew. At Humber River Well being, we use a customized mixture of expertise and scientific experience to rebuild components of care. We make expertise work for employees and physicians; giving them extra time to spend with sufferers, to eradicate inefficiencies, and to cut back the prospect of errors. Humber River Well being is formally affiliated with each the College of Toronto and Queen’s College and dedicated to changing into a group tutorial hospital. Medical Excellence, Optimizing Care by way of Know-how and Group Connection body our Analysis Technique.
At Humber River Well being, we’re not hoping for a renaissance, we’re making it occur. As a part of our dynamic staff, you possibly can cleared the path, as we proceed our journey in direction of excessive reliability care!
Proper now we’re in search of a Registered Nurse to work with our Emergency Division and we provide a novel coaching alternative to Registered Nurses with Acute expertise.
Reporting Relationship: Supervisor, Emergency
Hiring Wage Vary: $37.93 – $54.37
Location: Humber River Well being – Wilson Website
Hours of labor: Should be accessible to work rotating 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights and Weekend Rotation.
The profitable applicant will carry out the duties anticipated of a Registered Nurse inside an acute care hospital Emergency Division.
- Present RN registration with the Faculty of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Minimal 3-6 months medical/ surgical expertise required; 6-8 weeks coaching offered
- Present Emergency expertise most well-liked; ICU expertise is an asset
- BCLS certification upon rent to point out proof of legitimate present certification
- Coronary Care I & II certificates or the equal is most well-liked or accomplished inside 1 yr of your begin date
- ACLS course upon rent or accomplished inside six months of your begin date required. Course accessible by way of Humber River Well being
- TNCC, PALS or ENPC programs upon rent or accomplished inside 1 yr of your begin date required.
- Wonderful bodily evaluation abilities
- Wonderful interpersonal and communication abilities with a capability to work successfully with quite a lot of employees, sufferers and households from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Good affected person/household educating abilities
- Wonderful important considering abilities, with a capability to set priorities and work successfully in a quick paced surroundings
- Capacity to work successfully/collaboratively in a staff surroundings
- Wonderful attendance and self-discipline free file required
Why select Humber River Well being?
At Humber River Well being, our employees, physicians, and volunteers are lighting new methods in healthcare. We’re proud to be acknowledged as part of Higher Toronto’s Prime Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. We assist staff by offering evidence-based management and cultivating a tradition that persistently wows as a Huron Consulting hospital. We’re a member of the Toronto Tutorial Well being Science Community (TAHSN) and are deeply concerned in analysis and tutorial collaboration. We’re devoted to high-quality affected person care and reveal our values of compassion, professionalism, and respect.
Attracting and retaining a workforce that represents the various communities surrounding Humber River Well being, is a precedence. We encourage candidates from all equity-deserving teams, together with however not restricted to, people who id as Indigenous, racialized, seniors, individuals residing with disabilities, ladies, and those that determine as 2SLGBTQ.
Candidates is not going to be discriminated towards on the idea of race, creed, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender id or expression, age, faith, incapacity, medical situation, or any protected class prohibited by the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Lodging can be found all through the recruitment course of in addition to throughout employment at Humber River Well being. Please direct any lodging requests to our recruitment staff.
Please be suggested that with the intention to be eligible for employment at Humber River Well being, all new hires will need to have obtained the complete sequence of a COVID-19 vaccine or mixture of COVID-19 vaccines permitted by Well being Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine sequence, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine sequence); AND have obtained the ultimate dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at the least 14 days previous to the employed worker’s first date of employment. Medical exemptions or every other type of requested exemption primarily based upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will probably be thought of on a case-by-case foundation.
Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:56:54 GMT
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your electronic mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.