One Wellness offers Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, Personal Training and a world-class Recovery Zone facility.
Full-time and Part-Time Registered Massage Therapist Positions are Available.
Wage: Earn up to $57.75 + gratuities, per 60-minute massage and $85.25 +gratuities per 90-minute massage. Salary based on service fee per treatment performed and gratuities.
- A fully staffed front desk team that takes care of booking your schedule, direct billing to health benefit providers on your clients behalf, and receiving payments;
- Cleaning and supplying laundry and all massage supplies taken care of by company;
- Comprehensive marketing plan to ensure your success in a full client base;
- Free access to our Recovery Zone (infrared sauna, polar plunges, steam and sauna rooms and relaxation lounge).
- Free gym access.
- Employee discounts on retail and treatments.
Registered Massage Therapist Duties Include: Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform 60 and 90-minute massage treatments in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectations.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of a 2,200 Hour Massage Therapy Program.
- Registered member with MTAA or NHPC.
- A minimum of 6 months practical experience.
T: 403.679.7179 jobsincanada.one F: 403.678.8898187 Kananaskis Way, Canmore, AB T1W 0A3
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $57.75-$85.25 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Do you live in Canmore?
- massage therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- Massage Therapist Certification (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.