BrightPath Kids Canada
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Rece) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Registered Early Childhood Educator (Rece) in our company, BrightPath Kids Canada. This vacancy is based in Georgetown ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Registered Early Childhood Educator (Rece) Job
Company: BrightPath Kids Canada
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Georgetown ON
URL Expiry: 2023-01-21
Posted on: teachingjobs.ca
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Rece) Job Detail
Center: Georgetown, ON
Government Wage Enhancement offer on top of hourly pay
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Registered Early Childhood Educator, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a program in line with BrightPath’s curriculum that supports the development of children.
- Maintaining an environment that protects the well-being of children.
- Assessing the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
- Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
- Working to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
- Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) – must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of ECE
- Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://teachingjobs.ca/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.