Aeolus Freight Solutions Inc.
Regional Driver Trainer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Regional Driver Trainer in our company, Aeolus Freight Solutions Inc.. This vacancy is based in Vancouver BC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Regional Driver Trainer Job
Company: Aeolus Freight Solutions Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Vancouver BC
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-05
Posted on: teachingjobs.ca
- Actively participate in the recruitment and onboarding of new drivers for their region or territory.
- Offer instructor led training on key distribution training modules
- Sign off on driver certification before the driver can commence solo duties; verify that all relevant driver training is completed and documented
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring that all ongoing distribution related training is complete and current for fleet operations drivers
- Maintain the distribution portal to support locations with readily accessible materials as it relates to distribution policies and training
- Work with subject matter experts to champion, improve and implement training materials
- Responsible for championing / implementing distribution safety KPIs
- Accountable oversight on critical event reporting to monitor and coach driver behavior
- Communicate with the business(es) specific customer requirements eg. Training requirements
- Review and support compliance with Electronic Logging Device to ensure driver compliance and manage notifications and violations.
- Conduct SOPs and JSOs to document employee knowledge and compliance with company policies.
- Support accident / incident investigations and internal / external audits.
- Conduct safety meetings with all commercial drivers.
- Conduct internal and external safety assessments, including at customer sites and those related to common and contract carriers.
- Accountable for internal, national, and provincial compliance & reduced exposure to vehicle accidents, and injuries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations.
- Experience in Compressed Gases and/or Cryogenic Liquid Business preferred.
- AZ: 5 years (preferred)
- Driver Trainer: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://teachingjobs.ca/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.