Systematic Auto Repair and Diagnostics
We are immediately seeking an experienced Red Seal technician with strong diagnostic skills among all makes and models.
We have a high volume clientele so quality workmanship with no comebacks with fast turnaround is important. Must be a team player with good communication skills to work in our fast paced, team-oriented environment.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
1. Minimum 5 years of proven experience in automobile repair and maintenance
2. Strong, proven diagnostic and problem solving skills
3. Dedication, resourcefulness and the ability to think outside the box to find solutions
4. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the team and interact with customers
5. Be committed to consistently delivering high quality work
6. Preference will be given to applicants with own tools and a clean drivers abstract
7. Exhaust experience is an asset
1. General maintenance and repair work including lubrications, oil changes and tune-ups
2. Diagnosing mechanical & electrical problems and determining work order requirements
3. Reviewing repair orders and performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy
4. Full service auto care, repair and maintenance including rear-ends, clutches and hydraulic, electrical and transmission systems
5. Full steering, suspension, wheel alignments and brake repairs
6. Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
7. Contributing to maintaining a clean shop, storage area and parts room
Wage will be negotiated depending on experience.
Please note that only applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Automotive Technician: 5 years (preferred)
- Drivers License (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.