We have a vacancy of Rbc Wm Global Asset Management Winter 2023 Co-Op Cybersecurity & It Risk Management – It Risk Analyst (8 Months) in our company, RBC. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Rbc Wm Global Asset Management Winter 2023 Co-Op Cybersecurity & It Risk Management – It Risk Analyst (8 Months)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-11-25
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
RBC WM Global Asset Management, Winter 2023 Co-op, Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management – IT Risk Analyst (8 Months)
What will you do?
- Conducting annual access reviews for applications, databases and networks to ensure access are granted appropriately based on users’ role.
- Monitor and report on IT controls to ensure they are operating effectively.
- Ensure GAM has a controlled and secure technology environment, understand control gaps and implement realistic action plans.
- Educate business and technology teams on importance of control strategies and frameworks.
- Identifying work priorities and ensuring effective communication among team members and with external partners/stakeholders
- Determine, recommend, negotiate and manage necessary changes to policies, standards and procedures.
As part of the GAM IT Risk team, you will contribute to the development of the IT Risk Program for RBC Global Asset Management (GAM) and establish the principles and standards to meet the short-term and long-term goals of the organization. Responsibilities include technology risk assessments, access control, change management, business continuity management, and process re-engineering.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Canada
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.