Gentell, Inc. is a U.S. national provider of wound care products and programs to the long-term care industry and is poised to become the largest vertically integrated wound care company in the world. Garnering a more than 99% customer satisfaction rate, our Total Wound Care Solution is a comprehensive program that improves patient outcomes, controls costs to our partner facilities and reduces nursing time.
Our Canadian affiliate company, Derma Sciences Canada, boasts one of the largest manufacturing operations for wound care supplies in Canada. You would be joining a team dedicated to “making it better” every day.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join us at our Scarborough facilities. This posiiton will report directly to the Director, Quality & Regulatory. This position is on-site 5 days a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting implementing Quality Management System according to ISO 13485 requirements
- Supporting implementation of QMS software
- Developing Quality Management System procedures and SOPs
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 5+ years experience in quality related activities in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in CAPA process, Change Control process, Training program, Internal Audit program, Out of Specification investigations, Record Control system, and Environmental Control system
- Experience in supplier quality management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- quality assurance: 5 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.