ExactBlue Technologies Inc
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst, with International experience, who is passionate about the water and the environment to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our products are made at the highest possible standard of quality. We’re looking for an individual with a background in quality assurance or quality control in chemistry-related industry ( food, pharma, healthcare, etc) and the skills to critically think about quality assurance and quality control and provide constructive criticism. The ideal candidate will also have familiarity with analytical chemistry and nanomaterials.
The job is created with support from a government grant and as a result we would only consider candidates with a landed immigrant visa (or legal refugee status), that have been living in Canada for less than five years.
This job requires in-office presence 5 days a week (no remote work options are available).
- Test product, analyze data, write CofAs and CofRs.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Receiving inspection on incoming raw materials.
- Recommend changes to processes and procedures that would provide better products.
- Monitor product stability, review stability reports testing results.
- Respond promptly to client needs and requests.
- Maintain relationships with colleagues from production and other departments..
- Analyze systems and processes and manage the quality improvement processes within the company.
Minimum job requirements:
- A degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related sciences.
- A minimum one year experience in quality-related jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Language training provided
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-01-12
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.