Description: We are Lockheed Martin
This position supports the F35 Quality & Mission Success (Q&MS) South team.
The daily responsibilities include the following:
Developing and implementing inspection plans, procedures and tools that effectively detect product defects.
Providing mentorship and on-the-job training related to quality control methods, techniques and tools to the quality control workforce. This position will require filling in as a Leader as needed.
Analyzing and interpreting data and metrics in a manner that leads to actionable intelligence and continuous improvement.
Collaborating with Quality Engineering on the root cause of defects and development of robust corrective actions.
Conducting surveillance audits for compliance to the F-35 Quality Management Plan.
Developing and coordinating defect containment actions.
Developing and maintaining of data and metrics relating to the following:
– Product defects
– Variation in Manufacturing processes
– Production and Q&MS adherence to the LM Aero and F-35 Quality Management Plans
– Production adherence to engineering requirements and work instructions
– Q&MS organizational health
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 – 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Technical experience with engineering specifications, drawings and data analytics.
• Experience utilizing precision measuring tools and inspection equipment.
• Experience engaging with Quality and Production Operations
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Experience develop charting, read/write technical documents and build presentations.
• Demonstrated success in communicating information in a clear, concise and data driven manner to peers and leadership.
• Experience with Final Acceptance and Safety of Flight inspections on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter or similar military fighter jets.
• Working knowledge of industry standards such as AS9100, ISO9001, DCMA 8210, etc.
• Experience with DCMA Customer integration, communication.
• Excellent communication skills are desired.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead teams.
• Able to adapt to changing conditions; demonstrates persistence and ability to overcome obstacles.
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.