Under the direction of the Quality Control Supervisor at Genvion Corporation, this position is responsible for routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process, and finished products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform analytical testing of raw / packaging materials.
- Ensure appropriate methodology is utilized without unauthorized modifications.
- Operate and maintains analytical equipment including HPLC, FT-IR, GC, UV, etc. as required.
- Prepare reagents, standards, and sample solutions as required.
- Analyzing inorganic and organic compounds to determine physical and chemical properties, composition, relationships, and reactions, utilizing spectroscopy, spectrophotometer, and chromatography techniques.
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation for Quality Control Laboratory.
- Perform laboratory maintenance, qualification and calibration of equipment and machines as per written procedures.
- Maintain chemicals and samples inventory.
- Wash glasswares and equipment in the lab.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry (Analytical, Bio, organic) or equivalent. 0-2 years experience in pharmaceutical environment.
When emailing resume, please write title of the job in subject.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.