Burns Clinical Life Options Inc.
About Burns Clinical Life Options Inc.
Burns Clinical Life Options (BCLO) is a private multi disciplined addiction and mental health care clinic that provides both in-person and virtual services. BCLO provides comprehensive treatment options to clients, families, and health care practitioners. BCLO is a growing health care clinic with aspirations to continue to expand and to offer the best possible care and support to our clients.
Burns Clinical Outpatient Office
Our outpatient addictions and mental health clinic seeks an outstanding Psychologist to join our team in Victoria, BC Canada. This incumbent will work directly with clients, administering a variety of therapeutic modalities and developing treatment plans. Our interdisciplinary team supports a variety of individuals looking for assistance with substance use, trauma and other related mental health concerns. We have qualified staff who have specialised training in the areas of substance use, behavioural addictions, dialectical behavioural therapy, concurrent disorders, trauma, and other mental health issues.
- Direct treatment of clients
- Administration of therapies and techniques as per credentials
- Accurate and concise data record keeping
- Working as a member of a collaborative treatment team
- Hours flexible
- Generous remuneration negotiated upon contract. Based on experience and credentials.
- Service-oriented and exceptional client care and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Rigorous attention to College guidelines
- Innovative problem solving
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Supports a welcoming environment for all team members
- Experience in areas of trauma and PTSD are an asset
- Experience in areas of addictions and DBT are an asset
- Experience in working with emergency service personnel is an asset
- CPA/APA accredited or recognized Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or Ph.D. in Counselling Psychology.
- All applicants must be registered with or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $135.00-$220.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Doctoral Degree (required)
- Counselling: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Victoria, BC
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.