Appnovation is a global, full-service digital partner that combines Strategy, Experience & Design, Engineering and Managed Services. We build digital solutions that deliver real impact today and serve as foundations for future growth. Bold ambition. Practical action. Endless possibilities.
ABOUT THE JOB
Appnovation’s delivery team is responsible for managing all projects end-to-end, from discovery and definition, to design, development, deployment, and handover. The delivery team works across our disciplines to ensure that Appnovation delivers a quality product, on time and on budget, using a hybrid process of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
As a Project Manager at Appnovation, you will spearhead projects for our global clientele within the pharmaceutical industry. You’ll manage concurrent projects, oversee timelines, budgets, and stakeholder communication, ensuring high-quality deliverables within or under budget.
This is a Hybrid Role- 3 days in Office
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent projects in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Work closely with strategists, designers, copy writers, developers, technical architects, product managers, and the client’s representatives to define the direction, approach and requirements to project manage the discovery, design and execution
- Determine project schedules, create detailed project plans and scope statements, and write status reports for each stage of the project
- Estimate and track project costs, develop resource plans, and work to assess potential issues and risks
- Manage project budgets and maintain costs to remain within or under budget
- Analyse profitability, revenue, margins, and utilisation across projects
- Develop statements of work, project charters and other project documentation
- Provide leadership and guidance to all members of the project team and to other Delivery team members
- Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalise on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects while seeking out new opportunities with existing clients
- 5+ years as a Project Manager in the digital space or consulting environment within the Pharmaceutical Industry, a heavy focus on managing large client-facing project teams and budgets
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry, including knowledge of healthcare systems, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with relevant standards and processes (Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) reviews). Ability to ensure project compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ability to work with SMEs to estimate project costs, build detailed project plans / gantt charts, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet deadlines
- Experience managing projects with substantial logistics, complexity and teams with 7+ members
- Experience in using Agile and Waterfall methodologies, specifically including scrum leadership
- Monitor and advise on financials and KPIs on both individually managed projects as well as key operating metrics
- Be fundamentally driven by ensuring good process and be able to adapt different approaches and methodologies
- Understanding of client business requirements, firm understanding of requirements traceability/signoff and scope management, and the ability to present in a form which is comprehensible to senior marketing leaders
- Strong management and leadership skills with ownership / accountability of project team success
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Business analysis and requirements management experience AND/OR in-depth hands-on technical experience
- Project Management and/or Scrum Master certifications
- Experience managing creative teams including UX and UI
WHO YOU ARE
- First and foremost, you are passionate and recognized for your depth and proficiency of your project management skills, specifically in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You are incredible with clients at setting expectations and you strive to help find the best possible solutions for their business problems
- Comfortable working in a team setting and with clients, discussing technical and business requirements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and are able to communicate project details, statuses and financials
- Able and keen to work in a very fast paced, growth environment
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s development teams are collaborative, friendly and open, and with varied work. We encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture-orientated, fun and dynamic environment.
Here are a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Work-life Balance
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Health Benefits Package
- Mental Health Support
- Personal Days Off
- Fertility and Menopause Leave
- Fitness Allowance
- D,E&I Initiatives
- And much more…
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Appnovation, we recognize that diverse teams are the strongest teams. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is not only something that we embrace – we celebrate it! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds, lived experiences and industries to apply. Come join us at Appnovation, and learn more about how we stay true to our company values as we build better lives through better digital.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.