All Saints University School of Medicine
Advertisement for Position of Professors in the following Discipline Pharmacology and Physiology
All Saints University, an accredited school of medicine located on the beautiful Island of Dominica is currently seeking suitable Candidates for the position of Professor of Pharmacology and Physiology. This position is part of the University academic leadership structure and reports directly to the Dean of Academic Affairs of the University. Successful candidate will be required to participate in programs aimed at advancing instructional development, teaching, assessment of student performance, faculty development, development of academic policies, research and priorities in Physiology and other Basic Medical Sciences, accreditation process amongst others.
- Post-Graduate Qualification: MD or MD PhD or PhD in relevant discipline
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills are required for participation in a team environment
- Administrative Experience
- Salary and Benefits: Competitive
- Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should submit resume and other relevant supporting documents to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Teaching: 3 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.