University of Windsor
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Education: Earned doctorate degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Advise on research matters
- Advise students on course and academic matters and career decision
- Conduct laboratory sessions
- Conduct research in field of specialization
- Conduct seminars and discussion groups
- Direct research programs of graduate students
- Prepare special lectures and presentations for conferences and consultations
- Prepare, administer and grade assigned work
- Serve on faculty committees dealing with research, budgets, curriculum planning and requirements and staffing
- Teach one or more university subjects
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Large caseload
- Large workload
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pension plan
- Parking available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Long term benefits
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.