Niagara College Canada
Applications are invited for the position of Part-Time Professor – History, within the School Liberal Arts and Science. This position will commence May 2023 at the Daniel J. Patterson Campus OR Welland Campus.
- An undergraduate degree in History from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Demonstrated experience in teaching a broad scope of history or current events courses such as but not limited to World History, Canadian History, and History of Pop Culture at the secondary or post-secondary level
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse student population
- Evidence of commitment to student success and academic excellence
Preferred candidates may also possess:
- Master’s degree in discipline
- Competency in curriculum delivery and evaluation
Candidates must be available to teach between the hours of 8:30 am – 9:30 pm.
Close Date: Posting will remain open until filled. First candidate review to begin March 24, 2023.
If selected for an interview, candidates must present proof of education (original transcripts/credentials).
Note: Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an evaluation to determine the Canadian educational equivalence. This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position as a condition of employment. For further information, visit: World Education Services http://www.wes.org/ca/.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara College is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion within its community. We offer an inclusive work environment and welcome applications from all qualified individuals who feel they can further enhance campus diversity and equity efforts.
If requested, accommodations will be made to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.