Professors – Broadcasting – Television and Video Production
School of Art and Design
January 9, 2023 to April 21, 2023
College Drive Campus – North Bay, ON
DEADLINE: December 13, 2022 – 12:00 P.M.
The following teaching needs are required for the Graphic Design Program. Please visit our careers website for links to review individual course outlines:
TEL 406 – Live Event Production II
TEL 412 – Portfolio Development
- Two-year diploma in TV Broadcast or equivalent experience relevant to the course(s) outlined
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Previous post-secondary teaching experience informed by excellence with various learning theories and methods
- Highly effective communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of student success strategies in a post-secondary setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in learning management systems as well as the use of remote delivery and educational technologies
- Previous teaching experience is an asset
- Plan, deliver, and evaluate effective learning related to the outlined courses
- Work closely with students and colleagues to provide an optimal learning environment
- Perform all responsibilities associated with the learning environment including preparation, delivery, and evaluation of theory and practical learning activities
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number, will be accepted by the Organizational Development and Talent Management Department by email until 12:00 p.m., on the closing date.
Canadore College is committed to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Bay, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-12-13
Expected start date: 2023-01-09
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.