Viva Pharmaceutical Inc.
Our Company’s name is Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. Since its inception in April 1994, Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. has built a reputation as a leading manufacturer committed to the production of custom-made pharmaceutical and natural health food products for its customers worldwide.
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are offered in a variety of popular forms – including softgel and hard-shell capsules, as well as traditional tablets. The company also offers custom manufacturing, private labeling, and testing services for retailers, resellers and manufacturers.
We currently have an opening for a permanent, full-time Production Worker to join our Operations team, based out of our location in Richmond, BC. This role reports directly to the Production Shift Supervisor and will be responsible for running various production equipment. All candidates must be available to work on rotations, on a full-time basis.
Morning Shift: 6am-2:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Night Shift: 2pm-10:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with hand tools and using your mechanical experience to safely operate and set up machines.
- Focusing on the little things and understanding the importance of attention to detail.
- Working well on your own or co-operatively.
- Collecting raw resources for processing, measuring, and mixing raw materials.
- Checking the quality of prepared product and documenting the exact results at definite times of production process.
- Operating and maintaining machines that manufacture the final product.
- Cleaning and sanitize the plant processing area.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Works well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Protection responsibly
- Able to learn quickly and work efficiently.
- Good communication skills .
- Able to follow and execute both written and verbal instructions.
- Salary maybe different depends on experiences related to pharmaceutical company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All visitors require to wear mask Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Vaccinated passport required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6V 1K8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Manual Work: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.