Dycar Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Our business is seeking production associates to join our team. . This is an opportunity to join a close-knit group of individuals who work together to meet department goals while maintaining quality control and ensuring the safety of our employees.
- Record details about products that have been manufactured.
- Review procedure manuals .
- Help clean and maintain work space.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- Follow safety regulations for the manufacturing process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2022-12-05
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.