Publicis is an omni-channel communications company with over 600 staff throughout our Canadian operations. The workplace is the most important in our business in Canada and boasts expertise throughout varied disciplines of promoting and promoting experience. Publicis carries a balanced break up of Canadian, U.S. and International shoppers for which we’re Company of Document. Publicis helps a spread of D&I actions by way of our Driving Change workforce in addition to giving again to the neighborhood by way of a long-standing participation within the Out of the Chilly Program. With a powerful, lively and familial tradition, Pub United is the company’s social membership, internet hosting occasions as vast reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and extra.
As a Manufacturing Designer, you’ll be an unique thinker and a talented craftsperson who values engaged on pharma promoting throughout industrial and physician/affected person challenge. Working carefully with fellow Designers, Artwork Administrators, medical Writers you’ll report back to the ACD Artwork and be chargeable for reworking artistic ideas into useful designs.
You want minimal supervision, can multi-task beneath tight timelines and discover delight in downside fixing in a fast-paced company setting. Your curiosity, consideration to element, and experience in manufacturing will likely be important as you collaborate with the workforce to ship excellent design options. You’re a professional with FIGMA.
- Work carefully with Medical Copywriter and inside groups to develop net-new designs from already present core artistic.
- Liable for digital and print property in want of tweaking, re-sizing, and modulization
- Put together print-ready information for vendor hand-off
- Work carefully with the workforce to make sure model consistency and adherence to design ideas.
- Apply robust typography, color concept, and illustrative abilities to create visually impactful designs.
- Clear up design issues creatively, discovering distinctive options that meet challenge goals.
- Collaborate successfully with cross-functional groups
- Keep up to date on business traits and rising design strategies, repeatedly enhancing your design abilities.
- Handle a number of tasks concurrently, assembly deadlines and delivering high-quality designs.
- Confirmed expertise as a Visible Designer or manufacturing designer
- 1+ yr expertise as a manufacturing designer in an company
- Skill to work with digital (web site, e mail, marketing campaign) and print property (DM, Packaging)
- Proficiency in typography, color concept, and illustration, with a eager eye for design aesthetics.
- Stable understanding of design ideas, model consistency, and visible storytelling.
- Inventive pondering and problem-solving talents, with a ardour for delivering nice design options.
- Sturdy collaboration and communication abilities, working successfully with a various workforce.
- Curiosity and a want to repeatedly study and enhance your design abilities.
- Skill to thrive in a fast-paced setting, managing a number of
- Superior command of Adobe Inventive Suite & Figma
- Prototyping, Movement, and technical design abilities are a plus
Please apply with Portfolio showcasing distinctive craft, design aptitude, and a spotlight to element.
Publicis Canada is dedicated to constructing a various workforce consultant of our neighborhood. We encourage and are happy to think about all certified candidates, with out regard to race, color, citizenship, faith, intercourse, marital / household standing, sexual orientation, gender identification, aboriginal standing, age, incapacity or individuals who might require an lodging, to use. In the event you require a selected lodging please contact Human Sources at 416-925-7733 or by e mail at [email protected]
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this posting.