Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
As a Production Designer, you will be an original thinker and a skilled craftsperson who values working on pharma advertising across commercial and doctor/patient project. Working closely with fellow Designers, Art Directors, medical Writers you will report to the ACD Art and be responsible for transforming creative concepts into functional designs.
You need minimal supervision, can multi-task under tight timelines and find pride in problem solving in a fast-paced agency environment. Your curiosity, attention to detail, and expertise in production will be essential as you collaborate with the team to deliver outstanding design solutions. You are a pro with FIGMA.
- Work closely with Medical Copywriter and internal teams to develop net-new designs from already existing core creative.
- Responsible for digital and print assets in need of tweaking, re-sizing, and modulization
- Prepare print-ready files for vendor hand-off
- Work closely with the team to ensure brand consistency and adherence to design principles.
- Apply strong typography, colour theory, and illustrative skills to create visually impactful designs.
- Solve design problems creatively, finding unique solutions that meet project objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging design techniques, continuously improving your design skills.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality designs.
- Proven experience as a Visual Designer or production designer
- 1+ year experience as a production designer in an agency
- Ability to work with digital (website, email, campaign) and print assets (DM, Packaging)
- Proficiency in typography, colour theory, and illustration, with a keen eye for design aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of design principles, brand consistency, and visual storytelling.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a passion for delivering great design solutions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, working effectively with a diverse team.
- Curiosity and a desire to continuously learn and improve your design skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple
- Advanced command of Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
- Prototyping, Motion, and technical design skills are a plus
Please apply with Portfolio showcasing exceptional craft, design flair, and attention to detail.
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.