Publicis is an omni-channel communications company with over 600 workers throughout our Canadian operations. The workplace is the most important in our trade in Canada and boasts expertise throughout varied disciplines of promoting and promoting experience. Publicis carries a balanced break up of Canadian, U.S. and International purchasers for which we’re Company of File. Publicis helps a variety of D&I actions by our Driving Change group in addition to giving again to the group by a long-standing participation within the Out of the Chilly Program. With a robust, energetic and familial tradition, Pub United is the company’s social membership, internet hosting occasions as vast reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and extra.
As a Manufacturing Designer, you can be an unique thinker and a talented craftsperson who values engaged on pharma promoting throughout industrial and physician/affected person mission. Working intently with fellow Designers, Artwork Administrators, medical Writers you’ll report back to the ACD Artwork and be chargeable for reworking inventive ideas into practical designs.
You want minimal supervision, can multi-task underneath tight timelines and discover pleasure in drawback fixing in a fast-paced company setting. Your curiosity, consideration to element, and experience in manufacturing might be important as you collaborate with the group to ship excellent design options. You’re a professional with FIGMA.
- Work intently with Medical Copywriter and inside groups to develop net-new designs from already current core inventive.
- Answerable for digital and print belongings in want of tweaking, re-sizing, and modulization
- Put together print-ready information for vendor hand-off
- Work intently with the group to make sure model consistency and adherence to design ideas.
- Apply robust typography, color idea, and illustrative abilities to create visually impactful designs.
- Resolve design issues creatively, discovering distinctive options that meet mission goals.
- Collaborate successfully with cross-functional groups
- Keep up to date on trade tendencies and rising design strategies, constantly bettering your design abilities.
- Handle a number of tasks concurrently, assembly deadlines and delivering high-quality designs.
- Confirmed expertise as a Visible Designer or manufacturing designer
- 1+ 12 months expertise as a manufacturing designer in an company
- Potential to work with digital (web site, e mail, marketing campaign) and print belongings (DM, Packaging)
- Proficiency in typography, color idea, and illustration, with a eager eye for design aesthetics.
- Stable understanding of design ideas, model consistency, and visible storytelling.
- Inventive pondering and problem-solving skills, with a ardour for delivering nice design options.
- Robust collaboration and communication abilities, working successfully with a various group.
- Curiosity and a want to constantly be taught and enhance your design abilities.
- Potential to thrive in a fast-paced setting, managing a number of
- Superior command of Adobe Inventive Suite & Figma
- Prototyping, Movement, and technical design abilities are a plus
Please apply with Portfolio showcasing distinctive craft, design aptitude, and a focus to element.
Publicis Canada is dedicated to constructing a various workforce consultant of our group. We encourage and are happy to think about all certified candidates, with out regard to race, color, citizenship, faith, intercourse, marital / household standing, sexual orientation, gender id, aboriginal standing, age, incapacity or individuals who might require an lodging, to use. Should you require a selected lodging please contact Human Assets at 416-925-7733 or by e mail at [email protected]
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this posting.