Production Coordinator (12 Month Temp Role)
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the FIFA global production team at EA Vancouver – The Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of Producers tasked with delivering high quality video & design assets as part of a major global marketing campaign. You will undertake daily tasks such as tracking resources, updating asset tracking software, keeping FIFA asset libraries, and organizing meetings designed to keep production on track. You will also be POC for us to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business.
- Work with us on the internal FIFA production team which is responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the FIFA Global Marketing Campaign
- Maintain assets in the FIFA Asset Library, providing a clear and organized delivery of assets to CFX Partners
- Update production tracking software to support producers in keeping projects on track and to help editors and designers focus on tasks that they are assigned.
- Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
- Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
- Attend production meetings with partners to gather and distill information, track timelines and action feedback to ensure production needs are met
- Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses
- Provide regular updates to CFX partners on where we are across a wide range of production deliverables
- You have 3+ years of experience in production coordination
- You have a background in design (i.e. digital, print, typography, layout)
- You have knowledge of Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
- You have experience with adaptation/localization processes
- You understand the internal creative/production approach and external agency model
- You are a project manager with knowledge of the best project management tools
- You have an interest and passion for creative and football!
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.