Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, “Select Language” dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
BioWare creates games focused on rich stories, unforgettable characters and vast worlds. It operates primarily out of Edmonton (Alberta, CAN) and Austin (Texas, USA) creating some of the world’s most critically acclaimed titles since 1995. The studio is currently working on future game experiences for the Mass Effect™ franchise, one of the highest rated video game series of all time, and the Dragon Age™ franchise, whose latest entry was the 2014 Game of the Year. We are also working on announced projects Star Wars™ The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online game, and Anthem™, a co-operative Action-RPG set in a new and mysterious world.
Who is a Senior Producer at BioWare?
You will be a leader for your project, carrying the vision for designing and building the game, and ensuring the team delivers to the highest possible quality target. Reporting to the Executive Producer, you will partner with the core leadership team, and all of the producers and teams contributing to the game. You will ensure all of the pieces are coming together into an exceptional player experience that is both critically acclaimed and financially successful.
- Shape and execute the vision for BioWare projects.
- Work with our creative teams and use all available data to ensure a compelling and successful game.
- Work with the production team and creative leadership to ensure the team is aligned around a singular vision.
- Set and drive current priorities.
- Cultivate a culture of feedback and collaboration.
- Communicate with the project team, our executive team, and the media.
- Identify risks, anticipate and resolve issues, and build on the long-term success of our franchises.
- Have led a team through full game life cycle, from ideation to launch.
- Experience building and launching AAA titles.
- Deep knowledge of the competitive landscape in the Action RPG space.
- Plays a large number of games in the Action RPG space.
- Experienced in communicating with the media
- Skilled at motivating and inspiring large, diverse teams.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $184,600 – $289,300
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $177,350 – $289,300
- Jersey City, NJ :
º $177,350 – $289,300
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $177,350 – $261,050
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $177,350 – $261,050
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.