At Roche, we foster a range of scientific approaches and embrace modern concepts. Combining that with the seamless integration of our capabilities in Roche Pharma and Roche Diagnostics, we’re uniquely positioned to realize medical breakthroughs for sufferers and society. With our international unfold of analysis, diagnostics and pharma improvement, information analytics and genomic perception groups, we’re all working to translate science and analysis into groundbreaking therapies and diagnostics.
What You Will Do
Inside our International Procurement Division, within the Amenities & Engineering Community, we’re searching for a Supply/Challenge Procurement Supervisor to assist the procurement of engineering, planning, civil engineering, manufacturing techniques, and automation providers. You’ll work independently and in shut contact with our International Supply and Buyer Excellence Managers, native and regional suppliers, and with native engineering mission groups.
- Independently deal with mission procurement actions within the areas of engineering, planning, constructing building, civil engineering providers, manufacturing techniques, and automation providers in coordination and collaboration with the engineering mission staff.
- Write the above-mentioned providers and/or acquire presents collectively or in coordination with the mission groups and different technical departments.
- Along with the mission groups and/or technical departments, independently perform provider discussions/bidder discussions.
- Along with engineering, negotiate work contracts in private discussions with suppliers/bidders on based mostly on specified work contract drafts.
- Advise the engineering/mission groups on business points.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s diploma in a Industrial, Civil Engineering, Challenge Administration or an equal self-discipline.
- 7+ years of expertise in buying/planning supporting engineering, building providers, manufacturing amenities, and dealing in mission groups.
- Excellent MS Workplace expertise, expertise with SAP and data of English
- Glorious advisory/negotiation expertise demonstrating assertiveness, persuasiveness, and resilience.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a staff setting – somebody who excels at speaking with all ranges of staff whereas selling robust staff collaboration.
Relocation advantages are usually not out there for this job place.
At Roche, greater than 100,000 individuals throughout 100 nations are pushing again the frontiers of healthcare. Working collectively, we’ve turn into one of many world’s main research-focused healthcare teams. Our success is constructed on innovation, curiosity and variety.
Roche Pharma Canada has its workplace in Mississauga, Ontario and employs over 850 staff. The Mississauga facility is brilliant, vibrant, fosters collaboration and teamwork, and is reflective of Roche’s really modern tradition.
As of January 4, 2022, Roche requires all new staff who work in Canada to be absolutely vaccinated towards COVID-19 on the date they take workplace. This requirement is a situation of employment at Roche that applies no matter whether or not the place is on a Roche campus or remotely. If in case you have a legitimate cause for not being absolutely immunized, which is restricted to sure particular medical causes or different legitimate causes protected by relevant human rights legal guidelines, it’s possible you’ll request an exemption and / or adaptation measures relating to this vaccination requirement.
Roche is an Equal Alternative Employer.
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this posting.