iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Process Data Scientist – VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
- Support the advanced data analytics team and the MTECH lab team in leveraging small-scale studies performed in the MTECH lab and/or manufacturing data to develop and test process modelling approaches (mechanistic and statistical modelling) that can eventually serve as prescriptive analytics strategies
- Work with the MTech Center of Excellence (CoE) to support small-scale experiments to investigate feedback control capabilities using process monitoring & control platform (e.g., Lucullus PIMS, iLab) combined with SIMCA tool online
- Translate data analytics outcomes to non-scientific audiences, champion data-driven decision making and empower end-users to perform simple analytics
- Provide scientific and technical knowledge in cell culture/fermentation, mechanistic modelling approaches and process simulation
- As an Expert in biotechnological processes, ensure that the technical propositions are in accordance with the industrial constraints, are robust, reliable, and economically advantageous
- Work within the framework of the Manufacturing Technology Team (i.e.: respecting schedule, phase gates, decision processes, design review deadlines, team culture, communication, documents, etc.), with professionalism and transparency, and delivering in a timely manner in accordance with the design and execution schedule requirements
- MSc. in Bioprocess, Biochemical Engineering or equivalent in Biotechnology processes or Chemical Engineering & Microbiology
- Experience in cell culture/fermentation and data science, process modelling, or a similar technical field will be an asset
- Experience in upstream process development in pharma/biotech organization
- Demonstrated leadership in behavioral competencies and management
- Experience using tools such as R, JMP, Python, Matlab
- Experience with developing business requirements, use cases and user stories in a data analytics context
- Strong experience in biotechnology, lab-scale fermentation experiments and DOEs (Design of Experiments)
- Strong experience in delivering insights through statistical data analysis, data modelling and data visualization
- Strong exposure in the use of first-principles models (FPMs) to improve process understanding
- Exposure to best practices in data management and data governance practices
- Ability to deliver projects with complex requirements and a strong customer focus
- Ability to influence and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders from multiple levels of management
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment under very dynamic conditions
- Open-minded and appetite to challenge status quo
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.