We’re looking for a talented, independent, intelligent, and enthusiastic person to join our executive team as we move into our next phase of rapid growth. As the President of LoKnow you will work alongside a talented team of other business unit presidents, one in each of the organization’s distinct business units. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer of LoKnow, and lead the business unit that is at the core of our managed digital media and advertising technology operation.
LoKnow Inc. is a rapidly-growing advertising-tech and data company, with a vision for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the world of digital advertising. We construct masterful campaigns and provide extensive deep-data services to discover how our clients’ customers shop, work, and live. We’ve developed proprietary tech to help advertisers find their ideal audience, understand the customer journey, build ad creative, and simplify the process for developing search campaigns. With offices across Canada, we help clients – both in North America and Internationally – amplify their message to their ideal audience through one-of-a-kind campaigns.
This position currently indirectly oversees over 90 employees, with 3 direct reports at the executive level. LoKnow’s president will work closely with presidents of other business units (currently Dandelion, IKPN, and LoKnow Labs) to align strategies and share resources.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
LoKnow uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office, or a combination of both for this role. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All training will be hosted virtually. This position will be based in one of LoKnow’s existing cities.
– Displays integrity and honesty with all stakeholders of the Company and operates within the Values set out by the CEO and Board of Directors on behalf of our employee ownership group
– Manages the strategic direction of the company as directed by the CEO & COO
– Coordinates strategy and resources with peers in other business units
– Leads the business unit Executive Team and achieves departmental excellence through the leadership of Executive Management, including feedback, mentoring, and professional development
– Provides day to day leadership to your direct reports consisting of VP’s in Sales, Operations, and Finance
– Works collaboratively with organizational leaders in HR, Communications, and Marketing to achieve business unit objectives aligned with the organization policies
– Establishes budgets, operating targets, and measure resource performance against benchmarks
– Stewards the continued implementation of products that provide quality customer solutions and grows the revenue and profitability of the company
– Builds operating procedures to optimize customer service and manages company risk
– Develops consistent reporting mechanisms for the Company that meet Board of Directors’ requirements
– Supports integration initiatives for acquisitions and business partnerships
– Listens, observes and communicates the feedback provided by your direct reports and bring forth solutions across departments to streamline efficiency and promote productivity across departments
Our ideal candidate is someone with 10 years of Executive level management experience with a degree or equivalent experience in business management. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills. Excellent leadership and strategic execution skills are a must, skill in organizational dynamics in a growing organization
isn’t going to hurt.
If you are experienced in executive leadership in rapid growth environments, have a track record for strategic execution, and have an affinity for technology-driven customer service, you’ll fit right in. Important traits are curiosity, a values-driven decision-making framework, a sincere affinity for developing skills within a team, and a willingness to keep up with industry tech and knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
– Annual Base compensation of $200,000-210,000
– Annual performance bonus
– Equity package through participation in our employee ownership structure
– Participation in our profit-sharing program
– Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
– Access to our excellent health and dental plan
– Access to company matching RRSP after one year
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Michele. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
The competition for LoKnow’s President will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Qualified candidates at each step will experience the following process following their application to LoKnow:
– Virtual screening call with a LoKnow HR representative
– Conversation with LoKnow’s COO and current President (Signed NDA may be required)
– Virtual interview with LoKnow interview panel
– Individual virtual or in-person meetings with LoKnow executive team
– In-person meeting with LoKnow’s CEO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00-$210,000.00 per year
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.