We are seeking knowledgeable and experienced Preschool/Kindergarten teachers to join our international training institute and entertainment agency as part of our growing team.
Royal Muse is a professional talent training institution that offers high-quality, professional comprehensive singing, vocal coaching, dance, model training, and artist development with a structured and progressive approach.
Founded to stimulate creativity, nurture talent, promote cultural diversity, and foster appreciation for the performing arts and industry. With close relationships with other training institutes, entertainment companies, agencies, TV, and media locally and internationally in the US, China, Korea, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, and more. Royal Muse provides quality performance opportunities, competitions, talent scouting, casting, and international auditions.
With some of the best, innovated and creative minds, our team of professional industry instructors and staff are committed and engaged to strive for the highest standard of training, professional opportunities, and exposure.
Do you have what it takes?
- We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Preschool/Kindergarten and Early Childhood Educators to join our team.
- The ideal candidates will have their ECE Certificate and preference is given to those with Preschool/Kindergarten training and/or experience.
Our “Teacher Training Programs” is also available for instructor development; to learn and understand today’s industry standards, trends, market, and leadership developments.
- Program planning and implementation of the daily curriculum
- Building family relations
- Working within a team framework to meet the needs of the children and families
- Supervising support staff
- Working collaboratively with the Preschool Coordinator and therapists as needed
- Other duties as required
- Availability Monday to Friday
- Current ECE Certificate preferred
- Child Care First Aid
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Minimum of two years of experience preferred
- Experience working in an inclusive program
- Knowledge and understanding of the B.C. Early Learning Framework
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.