Next Hydrogen Corporation
Help us shape the green future of energy …
Next Hydrogen is a leading innovator in large-scale green hydrogen production by water electrolysis, using water and green electricity from renewables such as wind and solar. Green hydrogen is used in fuel cells to create a fully green, virtuous energy cycle which is widely considered the energy carrier of the future.
We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated recent postdoctoral fellows to work on the development of our green hydrogen electrolyzers. The newly recruited PDF will work on development of electrodes and other cell components for our unique, innovative water electrolysers.
- Ph.D. in Materials/Engineering/Chemistry/Physics or a related field is mandatory.
- Strong hands-on experience in preparing, processing and testing.
- Proficient in materials characterization techniques, especially electrochemical methods.
- Detailed oriented and able to maintain schedules and budgets.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to perform well in a fast-paced, industrial solutions-orientated environment.
- Execute project on the development of solutions for improved electrocatalysts and efficiencies for water electrolyzers
- Plan and execute development of material/electrode/cell designs, formulations, fabrication, and testing
- Generate and analyze experimental data; draw conclusions and report results regularly
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional work teams
Next Hydrogen Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Next Hydrogen takes all reasonable and necessary precautions regarding COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Are you proficient in materials characterization techniques, especially electrochemical methods?
- Do you have strong hands-on experience in preparing, processing and testing?
- What are your minimum salary expectations for this position?
- Post-Doctorate (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.