Work Location: Remote, candidates must be located in Quebec, Ontario, or British Columbia
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday during regular business hours
Engagement Model: Employment; fixed-term/temporary
Project Duration: 3 months with a possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
* Candidates are expected to have their own computer and headset *
DataForce by TransPerfect is currently looking for Portuguese speakers to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global team and work on an innovative project to improve Artificial Intelligence and technology.
This is a fully remote employment opportunity. This role requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy – love of attention to detail will help you succeed in this role!
As a Language Data Analyst, you will work on speech or text recognition, different input methods, keyboard/swipe technology, or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages.
- Classify, transcribe, sort, label, and annotate data
- Idiomatic fluency in Portuguese
- Eligible to work in Canada, must be located in: Quebec, Ontario, or British Columbia provinces
- Great reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to meet daily KPIs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities, quickly and efficiently
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with repetitive tasks
No previous experience or training in the field is required – we will provide training.
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We offer high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our department focuses on gathering, enriching and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.
To learn more about DataForce please visit us at https://www.transperfect.com/dataforce
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.