Milani Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.
Milani Plumbing Heating and A/C is looking for experienced Drainage Service/Sales Technicians for our Lower Mainland/ Metro Vancouver Locations.
Our company’s customer base is continuing to grow and expand and we are experiencing an increase in calls for drainage service and installation (both residential and commercial). We have several positions available immediately to meet the increasing demand for our loyal customers. We are looking for outgoing and dependable individuals to help meet the needs of our customers. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
You must have experience in some or all of the following:
· Simple drain cleaning (kitchen sinks, toilets, etc.)
· Customer Service/Sales ability
· Sewer line and drain tile cleaning (use a mainliner, camera, hydro flush)
· Installing water lines, sewerlines and drain tile
· Repair water lines, sewerlines and drain tile
Education, Experience, and Language:
· Min. 3 years of relevant experience.
· Must be functional in English.
· Ability to work under pressure and in all weather conditions
· Ability to offer extended services to our customers
· Heavy lifting may be required at times.
· Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing.
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Be bondable
· Cell Phone
· Competitive Wages
· Extended Medical/Dental
· Truck with Gas Card
· Opportunities for advancement
· Vacation pay
· Flexible work schedule
· Job Diversity
Milani Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $34.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Drainage: 2 years (preferred)
- Drivers License (required)
Work Location: On the road
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.